New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) in collaboration with Invest South are delighted to present you with an enlightening and informative workshop on 'Funding for Growth'. Join us for a two-hour workshop about the investment eco-system and how to plan for a successful funding/capital raise.
Some of the key topics that will be covered include:
• growth vision
• funding/capital strategy
• growth capital framework
• basic investment tools and knowledge
The panel for this session is made up of the following speakers:
• Prue Halstead - Executive Officer (Invest South)
• Bridget Unsworth - Investment Director
• Jesse Meek - Founder and CEO (Code Lingo)
• Chris Humphreys (Punakaiki Fund)
This workshop will be facilitated by Peter McDonald - South Island Investment Manager (NZTE).
2 August 2019
10.30am - 12:30pm
12:30pm - Networking
Remarkables Park Town Centre